Last night I got lucky friends! In the kitchen, with sweet potatoes that is. I am a feen of sweet potatoes especially in the french fry form. However a few weeks ago at a restaurant I was served mediocre sweet potato fries which was actually a blessing in disguise. We all like a little challenge right? I sure do!
Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cut sweet potatoes. Cut tapered ends off first then remainder into french fry shape. (making sure they are all about the same size)
- Place in bowl, add ingredients and toss.
4. Place fries on a baking sheet. Spaced so they are not touching.
5. Place in the heated oven for 30 minutes. Turning pan midway through.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
These were indescribable. I could not stop eating them. Andrew said they were delicious and that I "showed them!" Thank Goodness for mediocre food once in a while!
Have a great Wednesday and I'll see you tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!