1. First and foremost I am thankful for a very special visitor flying in today from Minneapolis! It's my friend/cousin. I have not seen her for months, the last time she was down here was right before our wedding last year. She also stood up there with us on the Big day! I'm so excited to be spending a long weekend with her!
3. I am thankful for these chocolatey protein balls topped with peanut butter. I have upped the Peanut butter intake this week. Yep that's when we know things are getting serious with the strength training. Peanut butter = fat and protein = muscles (I'm being optimistic it will at least).
4. I am thankful for curling irons because it saves me from having to wash my hair every single day so about 3 hours a week.
5. I am thankful for my past because every part is perfect and God put it there for a reason. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking but ultimately it made me who I am. Nothing is ever a waste. Not one thing.
6. I am thankful for coupons! I'm starting to have enough to be able to use them on several things. Last night alone we saved $6 on a target trip. It's addictive in a good way!
7. I am thankful for laughter! It seriously is like a drug. My mom once told me that she tries to achieve "one belly laugh" per day. I think she was on to something because according to a psychologist, MA and CSP, ""The effects of laughter and exercise are very similar," says Wilson. "Combining laughter and movement, like waving your arms, is a great way to boost your heart rate." (source)
I am thankful for you all!
I hope you have a great Thankful Thursday!