Best Monday night dinner decision every made in this household. I was blown away the moment I took it out of the oven. It was relatively easy but for the amount of flavor, it tasted gourmet and I was able to just toss it in the oven after slicing a bit.
Baked Chicken with Butternut Squash and Potatoes
Adapted from Cookinglight.com
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. jarred garlic
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- cooking spray
- 4-5 small russet potatoes
- 1.5 c. cubed and peeled butternut squash
- 2 Tbsp I Can't Believe it's Not Butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine 1.5 Tbsp. garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, and 1/2 tsp. sage in a bowl.
3. Coat chicken breast with sage mixture. Place in greased pan.
4. Combine potatoes, squash, butter, 1.5 tsp. garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper. Place around chicken breasts in pan.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
It was paired with some rice and pasta but could be eaten alone easily!
Have a great day!